Volunteer Opportunities for April – November 2016
Are you interested in helping out in 2016. Scroll through the months and find some dates you like, then fill out the form below;
If you want to come as a group, please find an open date on the calendar below.
PLEASE NOTE – if there is the name of a Church/Organization next to the ship name, then that date is ALREADY reserved.
- Please choose a date that has only the name of a ship.
- We only need one (1) church/group per DAY, even if multiple ships are listed.
- The Start Time listed is SHIP ARRIVAL time. Your group should plan on arriving between 60 and 90 minutes AFTER ship arrival for the earliest time listed.
- Likewise we finish usually 60 – 90 minutes BEFORE End Time.
When you have selected your date(s), fill in the form below and click submit.
- Inside SUBJECT BOX, please copy and paste: Volunteer for Cruise Ministry
- Inside MESSAGE BOX, please list date(s) you are requesting – [mm/dd/yy], the name of church/organization, and approximate number of people.
If you can volunteer during the Fall on a weekday or for some of our non-reserved weekend days and are not part of a church group, please click on the “SignUp Genius” button below to find a list of needed dates and how many slots we need to fill.
Volunteers make NESM’s wide reach and effective stewardship possible.
We are blessed in knowing that ministry teams come from our partners in the East Coast Conference, but also from other denominations and from as far as New Mexico, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Wisconsin.
Don’t forget to look at the Fall Dates as well. We are always hard-pressed to fill in the week-days in September and October and this year even November. You can come by yourself, with a spouse, friend or classmate. Maybe your small group wants to get in on the exciting possibilities this Mission Day has to offer.