Volunteer Opportunities for 2018
Here’s your chance to make a difference. The season starts on April 12nd, 2018 but there are many oppurtunities in Sept. and October 2018 during weekdays to help out. Watch the video below if you’d like to see a day in action.
If you want to volunteer, please find an open date (Doesn’t read “RESERVED”) on the calendar below. Suggested team sizes are listed next to ship name. Our season starts on April 12nd.
Download this file for parking instructions:
PLEASE NOTE – if there is the name of a Church/Organization next to the ship name, then that date is ALREADY reserved.
- Please choose a date that has only the name of a ship.
- We only need one (1) church/group per DAY, even if multiple ships are listed. Number of people needed is listed after ship name.
- The Start and End Times listed are approximate.
- When you have selected your date(s), send an email to: volunteer “at” neseafarers.org.
- Inside SUBJECT BOX, please copy and paste: Volunteer for Cruise Ministry
- Inside MESSAGE BOX, please list date(s) you are requesting – [mm/dd/yy], the name of church/organization, and approximate number of people.
Volunteers make NESM’s wide reach and effective stewardship possible.
We are blessed in knowing that ministry teams come from our partners in the East Coast Conference, but also from other denominations and from as far as New Mexico, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Wisconsin.
Don’t forget to look at the Fall Dates as well. We are always hard-pressed to fill in the week-days in September and October and this year even November. You can come by yourself, with a spouse, friend or classmate. Maybe your small group wants to get in on the exciting possibilities this Mission Day has to offer.